Participate and return home with solutions:
This International Master Class will on the one hand bring together laboratory personnel who are responsible for the implementation, maintenance, improvement and operation of the laboratory management system, with experienced international trainers. They will discuss and most importantly investigate how to apply the revised international standard ISO/IEC 17025.
At the end of this master class, you will be able to
- INTERPRET the changes needed to manage the transition of your laboratory management system
- SET UP a plan of what to undertake inside your organisation in the next year
- FACILITATE implementation of risk based thinking
- IMPLEMENT requirements of the new standard effectively
Who should attend?
- Laboratory personnel who are responsible for the implementation, maintenance, improvement or operation of the laboratory management system
- Laboratory assessors and internal auditors
- Laboratory staff involved in training colleagues
- Familiarity with ISO/IEC 17025:2005
- Listen to the podcasts provided
This course strongly emphases practical application of theoretical concepts (risk-based thinking, competence orientation, process approach, decision rules etc.). To achieve this, theoretical parts of the course will be accompanied by interactivity, group assignments and discussions.
- Key changes in ISO/IEC 17025
- Impartiality and confidentiality
- Structural requirements
- Resource requirements
- Process requirements
- Management system requirements