Who should attend?
- Laboratory personnel who participate in the operation of the laboratory management system
- Laboratory assessors and internal auditors
- Laboratory staff involved in training colleagues
Familiarity with ISO/IEC 17025:2005.
This course strongly emphases practical application of theoretical concepts (risk-based thinking, competence orientation, process approach, decision rules etc.). To achieve this, theoretical parts of the course will be accompanied by interactivity, group assignments and discussions.
- Key changes in ISO/IEC 17025
- Impartiality and confidentiality
- Risk-based thinking
- Reporting statements of conformity & decision rules
- Other ISO/IEC 17025 requirements that require attention
- Transition to ISO/IEC 17025:2017
At the end of this master class, you will be able to
- SET UP a plan of what to undertake inside your organisation in the next two years
- INTERPRET the changes needed to manage the transition of your laboratory management system
- SET UP a plan of what to undertake inside your organisation in the next year
- FACILITATE implementation of risk based thinking
- IMPLEMENT requirements of the new standard effectively